Pinnacle : ExecuteNow
- The “ExecuteNow” command is used to call another Pinnacle script.
- Control is passed to the called script
- Control is returned after the script completes
- Variables created in the main script can be accessed by the called script
- Similarly, variables created in the called script can be accessed by the main scripts
- It is a good idea to free variables if they are not needed in the main script
- This is command is different than the “Execute” which is utilized to run a command stored in a string.
Store.StringAt.PrintPlan = "/home/p3rtp/SomeLocation/PrintPlan.Script.p3rtp"; ExecuteNow = Store.StringAt.PrintPlan;
ExecuteNow = "/home/p3rtp/SomeLocation/PrintPlan.Script.p3rtp";