Pinnacle : LaunchpadInit
The LaunchpadInit file resides in the user’s home directory and contains scripts and specifications that are to be run every time the Launchpad is started (i.e. when the Pinnacle software is initially opened – the Launchpad contains icons for Institutions, Physics, Patients, etc).
- Correct capitalization is mandatory in the file name – LaunchPadInit will not work!
- The LaunchpadInit file may be created if it does not exist.
- The file name be edited using the user’s preferred text editor.
- Do not attach an extension (.txt, .exe, .doc, etc) – the file name is simply LaunchpadInit.
- LaunchpadInit will run scripts even when the CT import window is opened. To get around this, it may be necessary to specify that the script only runs when a planning-related window is open.
- PinnacleInit is similar to LaunchpadInit, but runs whenever Launchpad is opened.
BackupSpaceThreshold=10000; // Set the maximum patient backup file size. By default this is 3000MB. Script.ExecuteNow = "/usr/local/adacnew/PinnacleSiteData/Scripts/SomeScript.Script";