Pinnacle : Pinnacleinit
The PinnacleInit file resides in the user’s home directory and contains scripts and specifications that are to be run every time Pinnacle is started (i.e. when a patient plan is opened).
- PinnacleInit may be created if it does not exist.
- The file name be edited using the user’s preferred text editor.
- Do not attach an extension (.txt, .exe, .doc, etc) – the file name is simply LaunchpadInit.
- PinnacleInit will run scripts even when the CT import window is opened. To get around this, it may be necessary to specify that the script only runs when a planning-related window is open.
- LaunchpadInit is similar to PinnacleInit, but runs whenever Launchpad is opened.
//Only run if the Planning Window is in the list of open windows: IF.ViewWindowList.ContainsObject.CTSimOrthoTop".THEN.Script.ExecuteNow = ;
//Run these scripts Script.ExecuteNow = "/usr/local/adacnew/PinnacleSiteData/Scripts/SomeScript.Script"; //Specify default export file directory ExportFileList.Directory = "full path to where to place your files"; //Specify Hotscript Info WindowList .HotScript .WidgetList .TopLevel .X = 1300; WindowList .HotScript .WidgetList .TopLevel .Y = 0; WindowList .HotScript .WidgetList .TopLevel .Height = 600; WindowList .HotScript .WidgetList .TopLevel .Width = 280; WindowList .HotScript .Unrealize = ""; WindowList .HotScript .Create = "ScriptButton";